wtorek, 25 czerwca 2013

Journey

A whole week has passed during which I visited Bahrain. My knee was exposed to various hardships like the pressure change on the plane, “run” on the terminal after a stopover in Frankfurt, first climbing using the injured leg and sightseeing various attractions.  Everything would have been fine with my knee if I hadn’t felt too confident yesterday, lost my caution and slipped on the wet floor in my house… something hurt. You can visit the whole world safely and get injured at home. That is why I had to say “yes, let’s be friends again” to my stabilizer and I will be wearing it for the next week. Especially that the most crucial period for my knee has just begun (8th-10th week) time when the transplant is said to be most vulnerable.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz